Fondazione Cariplo - 19F MRI Reporter Agents
IUPAC - Definition of Halogen Bonding
Fondazione Cariplo - Exchange Research Program between PoliMI and VTT
Post-Doc Positions Available
- June 6-7, 2013 Conference: Past, Present and Future of Cristallography@Politecnico di Milano: From Small Molecules to Macromolecules and Supramolecular Structures
- The first examples of supramolecular gels based on Halogen Bonding have recently been published in Nature Chemistry by Prof. P. Metrangolo and Prof. G. Resnati.
- Gabriella Cavallo awarded with Dalton Transactions Poster Price at MolMat2012 in Barcelona, Spain
- Our article "Transmembrane anion transport mediated by halogen-bond donors" published in Nature Communications.
- The book on Halogen Bonding that Proff. Metrangolo and Resnati have edited for Springer has been downloaded more than 5800 times.
- Supramolecular Chemistry@PoliMI 28-29 June 2012
- Article on Chemistry International on IUCr satellite workshop in Siguenza
- Crystal Growth & Design: Professor Resnati has become a member of the Advisory Board and Professor Metrangolo has been nominated Topic Editor
- ISoFT '11 Hong Kong: Prof. Pierangelo Metrangolo awarded the "Best Oral Presentation"
- ChemComm and CrystEngComm poster prize winners - IUCr 2011 satellite meeting
- Read our paper "The fluorous effect in biomolecular applications" in Chemical Society Review.
- Read our paper "Halogen bonding in halocarbon–protein complexes: a structural survey" in Chemical Society Reviews
- Read our paper "Tracing Iodine" in Nature Chemistry
- Thursday, June 9, 2011; 14:00 Brain Gain@PoliMI
- IUCr satellite workshop in Siguenza, Spain 20-21/08 “Categorizing Halogen Bonding and Other Noncovalent Interactions Involving Halogen Atoms”
- April 4, 2011: Biomimetic Materials@Politecnico di Milano
- International Workshop. Molecular Materials: From Structure to Function.
- Read our paper "Nonporous Organic Solids Capable of Dynamically Resolving Mixtures of Diiodoperfluoroalkanes" in Science
- Read our paper "Hydrogen Bonding vs. Halogen Bonding" in Science
- The 1st Book on Halogen Bonding
- Inauguration of the Fluorine Laboratory
Department of Chemistry, Materials, and Chemical Engineering "Giulio Natta".
"Politecnico di Milano" Technical University